The Scandinavian style offers a cozy atmosphere by incorporating natural wood to bring the nature into our lives. We selected 34 beautiful scandinavian living room designs in this gallery. Many of these are good examples by popular interior designers and home stylists.
1. Designed by Brianne Penney
2. Designed by Scandinavian Homes
3. Full on Scandinavian
Bringing the nature through natural wood floors, wooden sofa legs and a wooden coffee table while emphasizing simplicity with white walls is the key of Scandinavian style.
4. Designed by Megan, Scandi Boho Home Decor
5. Designed by Threelight CGI Studio
6. Designed by Scandinavian Homes
7. Designed by Brianne Penney
8. Designed by Chayce & Hannah
9. Designed by Jenna Sue
10. Designed by Anissa Zajac
11. Designed by Valeria Jacobs
Patterns added through pillows and rugs spices up a simple and minimalist Scandinavian living room without tiring the eye and cluttering the space.
13. Designed by Brianne Penney
14. Designed by Katie Staples
15. Designed by Mindy Gayer Design Co.
16. Designed by Hannah, Thistle Harvest
17. Designed by Minted
18. Designed by Monika Hibbs
19. Designed by Mindy Gayer Design Co.
20. Designed by Katie Staples
21. Designed by Anissa Zajac
22. Designed by Megan, Scandi Boho Home Decor
The natural feeling of the Scandinavian style cannot only be achieved through wood but also plants. Putting lots different plants around the living room does not only add color but also freshens up the space with lots of oxygen.
24. Designed by Emily Brownell
25. Designed by Sybilla
26. Designed by Jenna
27. Designed by Debbie Crawford
28. Bright Colors
In a Scandinavian living room, bright colors can be used effectively to design a welcoming atmosphere. A bright red sofa in a completely white room complemented by wooden furniture and hardwood floors becomes the statement object while adding personality to the space.