Modern is one of the most preferred style for the home. You can check out these 27 modern living room ideas. We also selected modern living room designs from popular interior designers.
1. Modern Design
A modern living room design does not have to be monochrome. Using colors that are in harmony like blue and pink on sharp-edged, clear-lined furniture would emphasize the modern look while making it playful.
2. Designed by Lindye Galloway
3. Designed by Cortney Bishop Design
4. Designed by New South Home
5. Modern Living Room
Neutral colors as well as neutral materials are widely used in modern style. Sectioning the tv area with unpainted wood panels is an easy way of spicing up a modern living room style.
6. Designed by Georgia Street Design
7. Designed by Kerrie Annjones Stylist
8. Designed by Bria Hammel Interiors
9. Designed by Project 22 Design Inc
10. Designed by DHD Architecture
11. Designed by Nicole Rosenberg
12. Designed by Brianna Michelle
13. Designed by Alison Giese Interiors
14. Designed by Nicole Rosenberg
15. Designed by Brooke Wagner Design
16. Designed by Studio McGee
17. Designed by Interior Marketing Group
18. Designed by Interior Marketing Group
19. Designed by Leclair Decor
20. Designed by Nicole Rosenberg
21. Designed by Leclair Decor
22. Modern Decor
One of the fool-proof ways of decorating a modern living room is to use patterns in decor such as pillows or the rug. Geometric shapes or lines complement the linear look of the modern style.
23. Designed by Leclair Decor
24. Designed by Jodi
25. Designed by Leclair Decor
26. Designed by Kalu Interiors
27. Open Plan
Modern decoration works perfectly with open floor plans. High ceilings and big windows build a spacious base while the combination of vertical and horizontal lines in decoration adds depth and character to the room.