Beautiful and excellent blue living room designs from super interiors are in this photo gallery. Check out these 26 blue living room decor ideas to draw inspiration for your own room.
1. Designed by Prudence Home & Design
2. Designed by Meg Braff Designs
3. Blue & Grey
Grey is a great complementing color for a blue living room. Dark blue walls’ combination with pale grey sofas and decoration would be enough contrast to make the room feel airy and calm. To soften the dark blue walls, you can use a collage of prints and paintings as well.
4. Designed by Angie, Home & Interiors
5. Designed by Caitlin Wilson
6. Designed by New South Home
7. Designed by Collins Interiors
8. Designed by Philadelphia Interior Designer
9. Patterns and Colors
Using many different patterns and shades of blue in a blue living room would not clutter the space as you may imagine but make it look aesthetically pleasing when they are spread around the room and complemented with contrasting colors.
10. Designed by Courtney Equall
11. Designed by Angie
12. Designed by Kemble Interiors
13. Experiment with Fun Colors
A blue living room decor does not need to be boring. Experimenting with different colors like pink and green can make the room feel cozy and fun.
14. Designed by Philadelphia Interior Designer
15. Designed by Amanda Friend
16. Designed by Pamela Harvey
17. Designed by Jonathan Adler
18. Designed by Bria Hammel Interiors
19. Designed by Katie Rosenfeld & Company
20. Industrial Blue
Blue is an amazing color to combine with the industrial style. Dark blue walls paint a rich background for the black metals of the furniture to bring the spotlights over. Lots of plants and additional white decor would complete rocking look.